Bulk (de)Palletizer EOAT
• MasterPal patented technology handles full layers of product up to 500 lbs.
• Palletizes or depalletizes up to five full layers a minute of almost any type load
• Innovative, servo-operated rotary tool outperforms vacuum pick and rollers
Packagers who need to palletize or depalletize trays, large loads, bulk items and bundles have historically made quality or speed compromises due to limitations of vacuum pick and roller technology. That’s no longer necessary with Currie by Brenton’s patented MasterPal technology which palletizes or depalletizes full layers at time, up to 500 lbs., at speeds up to five layers a minute.
MasterPal provides consistent tight layer grids of palletized product through a unique “cradle and place” technology that combines a servo-operated rotary tool and slat system to gently handle full layers of product with each motion. The versatile end-of-arm technology is field proven for multiple palletizing and depalletizing applications and provides superior results for empty or full bulk items, bags, cans, bottles or irregular shaped packs. It reliably handles open or sealed cases, trays, display packs, bundles, and bulk product.
The MasterPal’s slatted apron completely supports an entire layer of product from the bottom. It eliminates product handling limitations created by rollers or vacuum pick and place, which leave trays behind or fail to handle certain bulk items. With MasterPal, shape or type of product doesn’t matter; if it can be conveyed, it can be stacked. Even soft or gentle-requirement products are efficiently and consistently handled.
Pro Mach, Inc.
Currie by Brenton distributes the MasterPal throughout North and South America. Currie by Brenton offers a demonstration center for customer testing in its state-of-the-art Alexandria, Minnesota facility.
How it works
- Currie custom layer forming.
- MasterPal tool then lowers over the formed layer on the pick table to capture the product. The internal tool clamping energizes to stabilize the product within the formed layer.
- Robot moves to slide the product off the table end while the floor of the MasterPal™ tool moves simultaneously replacing the table with the floor of the tool until the layer is completely captured within the tool.
- Robot moves to the pallet load position and lowers next layer level.
- MasterPal tool slatted apron retracts to place formed layer atop the waiting pallet/lower layer. Then the clamping system retracts and the robot raises the tool above the pallet.
Slatted Apron Benefits
- Completely supports an entire layer of product from the bottom.
- Eliminates product handling limitations created by rollers or vacuum pick and place, which leave trays behind or fail to handle certain bulk items.
- Can accommodate most shapes and types of product; if it can be conveyed, it can be stacked. Even soft or gentle-requirement products are efficiently and consistently handled.
MasterPal Full Layer EOAT
MasterPal Full Layer EOAT integrated system
View full description
MasterPal Full Layer Robotic End-of-Arm Tool
MasterPal provides consistent tight layer grids of palletized product through a unique “cradle and place” technology.
View full description