Low Level Infeed Palletizer
The fully automatic LLP low level infeed palletizer has been designed to provide a low-cost, heavy-duty, medium speed palletizer to palletizer more than 20 cases per minute onto GMA or CHEP pallets. The LLP is available in a right or left hand parallel infeed configuration and can have a side load or an end load pallet dispenser.
The LLP low level infeed palletizer has a modular design so that the complete system can be shipped in a single sea container or semi-trailer. Also, flexible programming allows the end-user to develop additional pack pattern programs through the HMI without the need of factory field service.
Safety features include framed guard door package, CAT II safety circuits and muting light curtains. With the optional muting light curtains on the discharge and pallet hopper, the CAT II safety will meet the requirements of the most stringent safety programs. CAT III safety is available as a low-cost option.
Features & Specs
LLP Low Level Infeed Palletizer Features & Specs
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Touchscreen Pattern Selection
- 4 Configurations
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Compact Footprint
- Machine Guarding
- Operators Manual
- Low-infeed Dedicated Multi-line Accumulation Systems
- Differential Speed Belt Case/Tray Turner
- Enhanced Pallet Dispenser
- Sheet Feeder
- Allen-Bradley Remote HMI Panel
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 700 & 1000
- Formal Training Program
- Case Size (up to): 24"x24"x14"H
- Pallet Size (up to): 48"x48"
- Load Size (up to): 50"x50"x72"H
- Design Load Weight: 4000 lbs.
- Infeed Conveyor Elevation: 42"
- Discharge Conveyor Elevation: 18"
- Electrical Power: 60 Amp at 230V; 30 Amp at 460V
- Pneumatic Power: 7CFM at 80 PSI
LLP Low Level Infeed Palletizer
Currie by Brenton's LLP low level infeed palletizer is ideal for packaging operations achieving 20 or more cases per minute.
View full description