Robotic palletizers and systems from Currie by Brenton accommodate mixed layer palletizing that is supported by multi-zoned vacuum, clamp style or bag grippers and are engineered to meet customer requirements - RSC, HSC, bag, etc. The safety features for robotic palletizing systems include wire mesh fence, polycarbonate enclosure, and safety rated light curtains for pallet discharge openings.
FANUC Robotics Integrator
Brenton is a FANUC Robotics Certified Servicing Integrator (CSI) & Strategic Market Specialist
Brenton is recognized by FANUC as having unique expertise in applying FANUC robots in various secondary packaging operations.
Certified Servicing Integrators (CSIs) are FANUC Robotics' most highly trained Integrators, and Brenton is counted among them. As a CSI, Brenton is authorized to integrate and perform warranty repair on all FANUC robots Brenton supplies. We also provide training, parts, and service. While many companies say they can integrate FANUC robots, a modest number are actually certified. In fact, of all FANUC Robotics' Authorized System Integrators, only 4% are Certified Servicing Integrators. That status requires our technicians to pass specialized training and testing and ensures our engineers are experts on all areas of robotic maintenance: electrical, mechanical and software. The highest level of certification is reserved for the FANUC Robotics Master Certified Service Engineer.
Features & Specs
- Robotic Palletizing System Features & Specs
- Single Line Systems with Single Feeding Lane / Single Lane Discharge, or
- Multi Line Systems with Multiple Feed Lanes / Single Lane Discharge, or
- Multiple Feed Lanes / Multiple Lane Discharge.
- Quick changeovers with little or no operational change-over and multiple case/carton size handling capability.
- User friendly
- Extremely reliable
- Fewer incidents of downtime resulting in lost production
- Re-deployable re-programming and possible changes in End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) that allows handling of product changes